THE UK’s Chinese community is still facing a dating CRISIS, as almost half claim they’re too BUSY working to find love.
As the third largest ethnic minority group in Britain prepare to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Nee Hao has offered two lucky readers a one month subscription for the leading Chinese dating website 2RedBeans.com.
The 2 lucky winners receive a free meal for two to celebrate Valentine’s day at a restaurant in either of the following cities, Glasgow, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham, or London.
Competition Winners Announced!
The two lucky winners selected by Nee Hao editors are Sean Yang from London and Sher Yau from Bristol. We will be in contact to arrange a dinner for two in a city of your choice, plus you get one month’s free subscription to 2Redbeans.com
TOP FIVE THINGS TO DO IN THE UK TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY
1. Make a wish while riding the London Eye.
2. The International Dark-Sky Association lists areas, like the Brecon Beacons and Exmoor, where you can romantically watch the night sky without light pollution ruining the view. In the ancient Chinese legend which accompanies the Double 7th Festival, the cowherd and his love are divided by the milky way.
3. Gather the Ingredients— sugar, flour, oil and honey – to make traditional Chinese Valentine’s food ‘Qiaoguo’ and delicious snack made by deep frying a thin paste.
4. Sail a paper boat lantern in a river and make a wish.
5. Put red ribbon on both of your wrists. In Chinese culture, red ribbon is the symbol of love.