A restaurant in Hong Kong got their menu translated into English. The Chinese writing are all genuine and popular dishes. However the translator did a literal job and the results are hilarious. The middle section provides the most interesting dishes if you are reading the English. Of course the dishes written in Chinese makes perfect sense and are real but just lost in translation. Hungry?, try some Mexican Hand Fighting Fish or Intestinal Cheese, a human being named Albert Yip [...]
Archive for Category: "Language"
211 days ago
Click on a Tag
Bachelor of the month Beijing music scene bristol Uni bubbi bubbi brushes bubbiosity bubble tea Bubzbeauty China chinese food ideas Chinese fruits Chinese girl. Chinese receipes Chinese society Chinese super market chinese tea clothing fashion Film Goji Berries healthy food home made chinese food Hong Kong I love bo bo tea Japanese Cars Junior music Nottingham Trent University Panda photography Polar Bears President of Chinese society rice rice wine RnB shopping Surrey sweet and sour chicken cantonese style sweet and sour chicken recipe Telihana UK Cpop Uni V Show YouTube youtube sensation
Selected Past Stories
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Recent Articles on Nee Hao
- Mayor Boris Johnson in show of support for Conservative Friends of the Chinese
- DREAMS OF A FLORAL FAIRYTALE
- Tracing the memories of London Chinatown
- Winse Chan’s Swiss Roll (瑞 士 卷) Recipe
- Creative Journey of Photographer Jeff Hui
- ‘The Chinese Face in Australia: Multi-generational ethnicity among Australian-born Chinese’
- A talented 6 month old Chinese baby footballer in the UK
- Prime Minister joins Sir Ka-Shing Li for launch of £90m initiative in big data and drug discovery at Oxford University
- Chinese Visual Festival at King’s College London – From 8th May
- ICD & Nee Hao presents – Europe Meets China Forum – Berlin 5 June 2013
Monthly Most Read
- Chinese student at Bath Uni jailed for attempting to bribe tutor with £5,000 Student Yang Li from China ...
- British Born Chinese – Larkin Cen in MasterChef Final British born Chinese Larkin Cen ...
- The UK Chinese/East Asian Clubbing Analysis – Birmingham Party Kings : KREAM The UK Chinese/East Asian clubbing ...
- Chinese Egg Tarts Recipe 蛋挞 (Dan Tat) Chinese Egg Tarts are very ...
- Creative Journey of Photographer Jeff Hui Jeff Hui’s chameleon-like talent has ...
- New Bubble Tea Concept in Manchester Young Entrepreneur Jacqueline Wan 26, ...
- YouTube Superstar Bubzbeauty Bubzbeauty is a YouTube superstar. ...
- Prime Minister joins Sir Ka-Shing Li for launch of £90m initiative in big data and drug discovery at Oxford University The Prime Minister, David Cameron, ...
How Can We Improve?
This site is a platform for you. Feel free to tell us anything regarding British & East Asian culture. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 24, 2011 11:23 am