This position is no longer available
Digital Marketing Executive for UK and China
Nee Hao Magazine is a culture and lifestyle magazine for the British Chinese & East Asian community and Chinese students, now seeks an ambitious individual wishing to apply their knowledge and skill base in an expanding market. The candidate will have strong interpersonal and marketing skills with a good understanding of social media interaction. The candidate will need to be fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese and English, will also have excellent writing skills in both languages, and be closely integrated into British Chinese and wider Asian community, and Chinese student community.
The candidate will be working at our office to explore opportunities regarding different media platforms between Britain and China, also to engage with the community through social media methods.
- Have a Bachelors degree
- Ability to use own initiative
- Can-do attitude
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- Experience with Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Great communication skills
- Reporting experience / Analytics knowledge
– Devising successful strategies and ideas for a YouTube channel
– Assist in creating good quality Chinese content
– Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
– Managing the company’s social media platforms on Facebook, Wechat, Weibo and Twitter.
– Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
– Managing online initiatives to successfully raise brand awareness
Nee Hao Magazine is the UK’s no. 1 resource for British Chinese and East Asian Culture, offers this attractive career development opportunity for an ambitious and skillful candidate.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]